The purpose of this web page is to discuss MLM training online. I believe that all serious entrepreneurs need training. Learning to become a successful network marketer is like learning to do anything else. You need to read and study to learn new concepts and then you need to apply that knowledge. As you apply the knowledge, you learn from your mistakes and make daily improvements. In time, you become proficient at what you do.
That’s what all the top MLM earners do. Everyone who has ever joined our industry had to learn and develop their skills. They did this through training. In some cases, the training was provided by their sponsor or upline distributors. Most of the time, however, the person had to learn on their own. Unfortunately, most people quit this industry before they ever learn what it takes to succeed. If they just had the patience and determination to learn the required sales and marketing skills, they would succeed.
Prior to the invention of the internet, most network marketers received training at seminars or in one-on-one or small group meetings. They held hotel meetings or in-home meetings to train their downline. For instance, during my time in Amway, we held “Nuts & Bolts” meetings once per month to get training. We also had tapes and seminars. The training provided real value, but was sometimes inconvenient, because of the cost or distances we had to travel to get there.
Since the internet, most of that has changed. The internet gives all network marketers the opportunity to get MLM training online with just the click of a button. That’s awesome. Now, there’s no excuse not to get the training you need to succeed in network marketing. Moreover, I’ve found that there are many different ways to receive MLM training online. Listed below are a few of the more common methods.
The Best Free Online MLM Training
• eBooks: An eBook is a book or Microsoft Word document that is converted into a PDF document. It is emailed to someone after it is purchased. Most MLM eBooks cost between $20 and $50 dollars. As a consumer, eBooks are great. You can download it onto your computer and print it out. As an author, eBooks are even better. Compared to a traditional book, eBooks are more profitable for authors. The only real expenses are the marketing and credit card merchant fees. You don’t have to pay a publisher, pay for shipping or pay any other distribution costs.
There are eBooks about a variety of MLM topics. This includes prospecting, sponsoring, training, and so forth. You can find training eBooks at ClickBank, Magnetic Sponsoring, and many other websites. Some networkers even give their eBooks away for free, in order to generate leads for their MLM business.
• Webinars: A webinar is a seminar that you attend online. You simply hook a video recorder up to your computer and you conduct a live or recorded seminar with others through the internet. Many successful network marketers host seminars online and charge people for attendance. Or they offer a free seminar and sell their products and services to the attendees after the webinar. Either way, I’ve found that webinars are a great way to learn new ideas and meet new people. Whether you are an attendee or a host, it’s a great way to get MLM training online.
• eCourses: What an effective way to train your downline. An e-Course is simply an email series that you upload into an auto-responder. For instance, you could type up 15-20 emails about “getting started in network marketing” and upload them into your auto-responder. When new people join your downline, you can have them “subscribe” to your e-course. Once they do this, they will get your emails sequentially, at a frequency you determine. In other words, you can send them a daily email, one per week, or whatever frequency you think is best. You can charge people for the e-courses or give it to them for free. You can even recommend affiliate products in your emails that you make money on. These courses are also a great way to generate more leads and build a relationship with potential distributors.
• Videos: Videos are awesome. Look at the success of YouTube. People love videos. If you do an internet search for MLM videos you will find millions of results. You can find all the MLM training online you want via videos on YouTube alone. You can even create videos and share them with prospects or your downline. The options are endless.
• Blogs & Websites: There are lots of MLM blogs and websites on the internet. You can get training by visiting someone else’s blog or websites. Unfortunately, most blogs and websites are nothing more than a sales pitch. One of the reasons I created this website was to provide thousands of pages of free information for my visitors. And, my visitors can leave their input through commenting on articles and leaving posts.
As you can see, there are many great ways to get MLM training online. I’ve found that everyone learns in different ways. Some people are visual. Others like to hear things. Your secret to success is to find a learning format that works for you and looks for MLM training products in that format.
On a side note, there are also lots of ways to make money with MLM training online. I can speak from personal experience. I’m very passionate about the MLM industry, but I don’t want to babysit a bunch of adults and only focus on building a downline. So, I decided to create a theme-based website about the industry. On my website, I have nearly 20 different ways to make money, whether people join my MLM business or not. And that my friend is the secret to success. You need multiple streams of income if you want to succeed in network marketing.
In conclusion, For Free MLM Training Online Resources
all network marketers need training. If you are in the business, you have an obligation to train your downline. The best way to do this is to standardize your training and automate the training. If you aren’t qualified to do the training yourself, there are plenty of resources you can use to train your downline. You can use e-courses, webinars, eBooks, videos, blogs or websites to give your downline the MLM training online they need to succeed.
If you’re still reading this, I’d like to get your input. What is your favorite training source? What products helped you achieve success in MLM? Is there a book or tape that made a big difference in your business? Why not share your story with others? Just type up a 150+ word testimonial in the web-form on the bottom of this page and click submit. Share your story today! 🙂
Check your domain ranking