How do you succeed with MLM on Facebook? Please know that Facebook is the most popular website online. Just about everyone, I know visits Facebook at least once per day. I’m sure the same holds true for you. That means there are millions of potential business prospects and customers visiting Facebook every day. That’s why you should build your MLM on Facebook.
Network Marketing Business on Facebook
Why is it that some people build enormous downlines from meeting people on Facebook, but most people struggle? It all boils down to how you position yourself in your business. In the paragraphs below, I’d like to share some of my favorite Facebook strategies with you, so you can find new customers and build a team of distributors. Let’s get started.
1. Don’t Spam People: Most network marketers send unsolicited messages to all their friends and family. These messages are spam in nature. Normally, the distributor tries to pitch people about a great business opportunity, making more money, or getting rich. Sometimes they send one or two messages, and other times they constantly bombard people with this type of message. Please know that this is a recipe for disaster. Don’t do this!
2. Provide Value: It’s much better to provide value. Rather than pitching people, I think it’s better to talk about your products. Tell stories. Leave interesting comments in groups and fan pages. Let interested people private message you to request more information about what you have to offer.
3. Network with Other Network Marketers: I think it’s a very wise idea to network with other network marketers. These are the people who will become business builders. On the other hand, if you are focusing on selling products, and you sell a weight loss product, you should network with people who visit “weight loss” or “health” groups on Facebook.Read:
- What is a MLM Affiliate Program? And how does it work?
- What Are The Best Affiliate MLM Programs
- What is Affiliate Marketing And How Does It Works?
- What It Takes To Have A Successful MLM Home Based Business?
4. Create a Group or Fan Page: Rather than doing business on your personal profile or wall, it’s much wiser to create a fan page or group that you use exclusively for your business. This gives you a professional image and lets you keep your personal and business communication separate.
5. Don’t Send People to Your Replicated Website: Never, ever send people to your company replicated website. Instead, create a simple capture page or blog. This gives you a professional image and also allows you to capture names and emails, so you can follow up with people.
6. Capture Names and Emails: This should be your # 1 priority. You need to get names and emails, so you can send a series of emails via your auto-responder. This allows you to communicate with your prospect frequently and automatically. Make sure you get people’s permission to send them emails. Never randomly upload emails into an auto-responder.
7. The Money is in the Follow Up: The money is in the follow-up. Most people need to see your message 10-30 times before they will respond. So, don’t forget about people if they tell you NO right now. Be persistent. If people tell you to stop contacting them, then stop.
However, many people who tell you “no” today will eventually join your team if you follow up.
As you can see, MLM on Facebook isn’t all that complicated. People just do stupid things, because no one has taught them the right way to do it. If you follow the advice mentioned above, you will quickly separate yourself from the crowd and succeed with MLM on Facebook. I hope that helps.
Check your domain ranking