What is the key to marketing email leads? In other words, what should you do with your Email marketing leads once you get them? That is an important question. In this article, I’m going to share some helpful tips to market different products and services to your leads. In fact, I’m going to share five simple strategies to help you make more money with your leads.
Before we dive too deep into this subject, I want to take a moment and explain what a lead is. An email lead is someone who gave you permission to stay in contact with them via email. In most cases, this person visited your website and typed in their name and email in your opt-in box. In other cases, the person might have visited your traditional store and signed up for your email newsletter.
Lifetime Value of Email Marketing Leads
If you are wise, hopefully, you realize how much money leads are worth. Take some time to determine the lifetime value of your customers. For example, in one of my businesses I sell eBooks. My average customer buys two eBooks in 12 months. Each eBook sells for $27. So the lifetime value of my customer is $54. That’s why I don’t have a problem of spending $3-$5 for a new customer. I know I will get my money back if I keep in touch with them via email marketing.
Tips for Success
To successfully market things to your leads, you need a game-plan for Email Marketing Leads. In other words, you need a sales funnel and marketing plan that sifts and sorts through your leads, while producing multiple streams of income for you business. You can’t just send out random emails and expect to be successful. So, I’m going to share a few tips to help you succeed. Let’s get started.
- 7 Best Methods for Article Marketing Promotion
- Top 10 Article Marketing Tips Industry Should Be Using
- What Are Best Affiliate Marketing Companies?
1. Educate Your Leads: Every email you send, or most, should be educational in nature. You want to educate your leads about something specific. For instance, if you business is a retail clothing store, you could send out educational emails about “how to pick the right type of suit” or something similar to that. That way, people look forward to getting your emails.
2. Communicate Often: The single biggest mistake people make is not sending enough emails. I’ve found that sending a daily email, Monday through Friday, produces the best results. I’ve also tried once a week and once a month, but once a day always beat them. Most online marketers simply don’t stay in touch with their leads as often as they should. Big mistake. Some people will think that sending a daily email would lead to more unsubscribes. Personally, I haven’t found that to be true.
3. Send Your Leads Back to Your Website: At the bottom of an ever email, you want to provide a link back to a certain page on your website. Every email should feature a different page, not just your home page. This helps increase your website traffics and gets more exposure to your products and services you have for sale. Just make sure the page you send them to is relevant to the content of the email.
4. Promote Different Products: Feel free to promote different products and income streams in your email. For instance, if you have written an educational email Marketing leads about buying suits, feel free to add a link to one of your website pages where you have suits on sale. You can also offer educational products such as eBooks and DVDs. Ideally, you want multiple streams of income for your business.
These are my favorite tips for Email Marketing Leads. They have produced great results for me and I know they can have a similar impact for you. Your key to success is to keep building your list and stay in touch with your list often. Send daily emails and make it a point to provide real value, not just sales pitches. If you can do that, you will achieve success with email marketing.
On a side note, I would love to hear your success tips. What do you recommend for Email Marketing Leads? What has worked well for you in the past? What hasn’t? Please share your tips with the rest of our online community by filling out the web-form below. Thanks.
Check your domain ranking