Write Articles As Per Latest SEO Techniques To Secure High Rank In Google Search
The primary objective of creating a website for any company, small or large, is to gain a high rank in Google search so that it gets more organic traffic. The best way to do this is to focus on SEO or Search Engine Optimization which you can attain by writing good blogs and articles.
Therefore, if you have started blogging you must know the trends and incorporate it in your writing to gain a high rank in Google search. This is a great and perhaps the most effective way to build traffic, transform them into your new customers and develop brand awareness.
Guidelines to follow To Secure High Rank
You will make noticeable progress in your ranking in Google search if you understand SEO that will make your website stand out and ensure a steady presence online. To accomplish that feat you will need to follow the guide to get your content rank higher. Here are a few proven tactics to follow that will easily boost your ranking in Google with better articles.
Your primary focus should be on the keywords to use in the article. Optimizing for keywords is the first and perhaps the most important step in your SEO strategy. There are a few things that you should keep in mind to achieve this.
- You must use the right keywords as these are crucial keys to on-page search optimization. For this first, you will need to know your topic and find the most suitable keywords for it.
- You will also need to do some research before you start writing your blog articles for finding the right keywords as well as to know the best way to write looking for contents that are related to your topic or product.
- It will also prove to be very helpful if you keep a track of the keywords that you want to rank for. Experts such as keyword fyrebird and others will suggest that you run a few SEO experiments time and again so that you come to know the important areas and make sure that you are improving in it.
- Make sure that you include the keyword in the title as this is the first and most basic way to optimize for content. Also, make sure that the keyword is inserted closer to the beginning of the heading. This will ensure a higher rank in Google search results.
- Within the body of the article include the keyword a couple of times, however, make sure that such insertion makes sense and does not look like you have stuffed the keyword just to make use of it. This is an old SEO technique that you should certainly avoid.
- Remember, you are writing for humans and not for computers and therefore you should make the best of the ‘natural’ opportunity to include the keyword. Though there is no fixed rule regarding the number of times you can include the keyword in your article, it is up to you as to where and how you will include it but make sure that it appears once at least near the beginning of the blog.
- The latest is the inclusion of LSI keywords. Using Latent Semantic Indexing keywords is a much more advanced SEO technique that will help you to get your articles a high rank in Google as these keywords are the related terms that Google uses to define the quality of the article you have written as well as the breadth of the content and related these to your topic at hand. You can use a variety of words or phrases that are related to the content to help increase your ranking.
One final thing about using the right keywords in the right way is that you must include these in H2 or H3 headings. This is because ideally the best articles are divided into different segments under definite headings. In HTML there are H2 or H3 headings and the H1 headings are earmarked for the title of your article.
Moreover, you must also make sure that you list the phrase in your subheadings so that you can show Google that the article covers the specific keyword that you have included. However, you must always stay focused so that you do not overuse your keyword. It is best to use these in just one or two subheadings.
Optimizing your content
In order to optimize your content, you will need to follow the requirement of Google search algorithm which is constantly modified. It is, for this reason, you must look beyond the modern SEO tactics and focus on the future so that you stay on top of the search results page. You must focus on the longterm strategies more so that you get the desired results now as well as in the years coming up.
To keep up with this constantly changing landscape of SEO, you must optimize your content. Google always ranks articles that are rich in quality and carries in-depth information better than those that are subpar. According to the research report of Ascend2, it is found that more than 57% of all marketing influencers from around the world use this strategy indicating that creating relevant and rich content is the most effective and popular SEO tactic.
Therefore, know the incorporate the following strategies in your writing to create likable content that Google will reward with a higher rank both today and also for the years in the future.
There is no doubt that Google likes and rewards in-depth content. It is also required that you write brief and informative content as wanted by the blog readers. However, the truth behind the best-ranking articles in SEO is that these are long.
Google looks for the strength of the articles is proved by the study reports that reveals that the top four search results are for those articles that are over 1,000 words and the top spot was held by an article that has over 2,000 words. Long contents are much better for use and therefore will rank higher in Google or any other search engine.